Kamis, 28 Februari 2019


well hello there!!
It is funny because this blog has been made a few years ago but here we go, here is some personal information from me, the one who made and manage this blog. 

My name is Rahmat Syawaludin. I was born in Jakarta, February 4,1999.
My parents and my sister are live in Jakarta, while I live in Sragen. I moved to Sragen since 2004 until now (2019). Now, i studied at the Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta at Education Department. I take Informatics Engineering Education for my bachelor degree.

For more information about me, you can go to my social media account too!
Twitter @rahmat_sw
Instagram rahmatsyaw
Email : rahmatsyaw@gmail.com

Thank You :) x

segala informasi . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates